Friday 15 March 2013

Editing Diary Entry - Thursday 14th and Friday 15th March

Today, I made final changes to the 'final cut', from feedback given in my 'rough cut'. As well as this, I re-filmed the titles of the 'rough cut' to make it more effective and to fit the criteria of the opening sequence and I also filmed some extra parts, which weren't included in my 'rough cut'. I also cut some footage out, that weren't appropriate for the 'final cut', especially with the letter scene. 
     I re-structured some parts of the opening seuqence to make way for some other extra parts, such as other titles or footage that was filmed in the classroom.

Finally, I changed the music at the end because the audience though it was too dramatic and that it did not have a smooth transition. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment