Thursday 14 February 2013

Location Scout


The location that I have chosen to use when filming my opening sequence is my shed, located at my house in the Bournville, Weston-super-Mare. I have chosen this location because it matches the personality of my character and it links well with the plot for my opening sequence. The shed will act like an office for my protagonist. The shed does not look untidy now, but when we come to film it, it will look cluttered with crisp packets and cans of Lager. This shows that the character of the film has no sense of motivation for cleaning. The shed is shown to be very small and non-decorated, also showing a lack of motivation for my protagonist. The shed will also contain the props I need, when I come to filming my opening sequence.

This picture is where the main character will sit and the table is where the  main character will rest the most important props e.g. the shoe box and his mobile phone. The table will remain mostly clean, with a few cans and wrappers. This could show that the character has a clean side to him, when it comes to cleaning his table, as it has a little area space.
This shows the outside of the shed of where the opening sequence will be based. None of the shots will be filmed outside but the structure has a resemblance to the inside of the shed. It is not decorated and looks very dull because the material of the shed is showing the original color.

No comments:

Post a Comment