Wednesday 13 February 2013

Timeline Opening


This image above shows the order of which my titles will appear in my opening sequence, which includes the 'above-the-line talent', the 'title' and the 'director and writer'. As shown in the top right hand corner of this image and also next to each title, I have given a key of different duration's of each title. A tick = 3 seconds and A star = 5 secs. I have labeled the 'title', the 'above-the-line talent' and the 'Written and Directed by...' because they are the most important titles of the film and also they would get the most interest by the viewing public. We have included other titles as well, such as 'Producer' and 'Editor' as these all contribute to the important stages of a film. I haven't included too many titles because of the length of our opening sequence is only 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment